TERMS & CONDITIONS
- ACKNOWLEDGEMENT: By making payment or signing and accepting a quotation, invoice, or job card the purchaser acknowledges that he/she or their representative, has seen and/or selected the products and/or services being offered, and understands the type of product or services being sold. All items purchased must be paid for in full prior to shipping and use.
- PRICES: The prices on our website can change at any moment and without warning. Any discounted prices as part of the “bundles or kits” are only available when purchasing the special and not available as individual item specials. All prices and quotes on our website are subject to confirmation (errors and omissions excepted). Where there is a clear omission or error you will be notified and provided with the option to be re-quoted or re-invoiced with the correct price and/or provided a different option or your monies refunded.
- STOCK: All stock is subject to availability at our warehouse and with our suppliers. Stock levels change daily. Where items are no longer available you will be offered a refund, exchange or we will assist you to find a similar unit purchased at the price of that unit.
- ORDERING: No items will be ordered, nor stock reserved, shipments or downloads provided until payment has been made in full. Payment constitutes acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- RE-QUOTE: Any variations to this estimate or changes to that are discussed or advised after a site inspection may require a re-quote. The new quote will supersede any previous quotes, prices and discounts..
- OWNERSHIP: All items remain the property of the company until paid for in full. In the event of non-payment of the full amount due it is agreed that the company will be entitled to repossess the products without recourse to law. All related costs for the removal will be for the customer’s account.
- INTEREST CHARGES: Interest at the maximum overdraft rate will be charged on overdue accounts from the date of delivery of the products and services.
- RETURNS & REFUNDS: We want you to be happy with your purchase. We have a 10 day exchange or refund policy subject to conditions. Returns and refunds will only be processed once items are returned (at your expense) in good order and in the original packaging to our warehouse, showroom and/or supplier as agreed in writing with Action Coach Adventure. Written agreement must be sought within 10 working days of your item(s) being delivered to you or, if you or a representative requested us to store your item in our warehouse, the date at which you were notified that your item(s) had arrived. Courier fees, travel and other incurred costs will not be refunded. In some instances, a 15% administration fee is charged by our suppliers, which will unfortunately be deducted from any refund. Transport costs for the returned items are for the customer account. We reserve the right to deduct reasonable fair use if the item has been used. Any Kits are bought as such and spares or unused items are not subject to a refund, only full kits “The Product” can be returned.
- NO RETURN:Please note that the Consumer Protection Act (CPA) protects both the consumer and the supplier during the purchase of our goods. Under the act, your option to return purchased goods is waived once the goods have been used.
- DELIVERY: Where items are delivered by courier or freight partners direly to the site, the customer agrees to:
- Take photographs of and inspect the full order, comparing it to his/her invoice BEFORE SIGNING the delivery waybill. Signed waybills are accepted as complete and in good order. Should there be an issue the client should notify Action Coach Adventure immediately andNOTE ISSUES AND DAMAGE ON THE WAYBILL.
- Upon taking delivery, the order is considered out of the custody of Action Coach Adventure the customer takes responsibility for safe storage until installation.
- LIMITED LIABILITY: Action Coach Adventure cannot be held responsible for damage to your business, home or property where a product has been misused, used incorrectly, not maintained in good order or used if damaged. Action Coach Adventure are not responsible for the workmanship of third party contractors where these are contracted directly to the client, whether independently contracted or suggested by Action Coach Adventure.
- REGULATIONS: Any statutory / legal regulations are the responsibility of the client.
Version 1.0 June 2021